Don't Wait To Get Your Dream Car!
Whether you’re looking for a new or used auto, motorcycle or looking to refinance your higher-rate loan from another lender, FCFFCU has financing options that will fit your budget with competitive loan rates and extended terms up to 84 months. With our extended terms it may keep your payments manageable. On top of competitive rates and terms up to 84 month financing, we also offer no pre-payment penalty fees on all of our auto loans.
Get pre-approved today before even talking to a dealer and feel confident knowing what you can afford and what you should be paying.
- Know how much you can afford. Don't just think about the monthly payment.
- Think carefully about the overall cost of the vehicle and how long you would like to be paying on the loan.
- Know your insurance and registration costs up front. You will be required to carry full coverage insurance on your financed vehicle until the loan is paid off. It's important to know these costs before you buy.
- Call a loan officer at FCFFCU for help in calculating your payment options. We can even get you pre-approved so that you know how much you can afford to purchase.
- Know the value of the car you wish to buy. This can be critical to the loan approval process. A loan officer can assist you with determining a car's value.
Buying from a Private Seller?
If you’re looking to make a purchase from a private seller, you’ll need to provide additional information before the purchase is complete, such as, a signed bill of sale, and a copy of the title. For purchases of vehicles with outstanding loans, contact one of our representatives for additional information.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Route 66 Extended Warranty is mechanical breakdown protection that extends coverage to virtually all mechanical and electrical components of your vehicle. Available on both new and used vehicle loans, several protection plans are available depending on the type of coverage you prefer.
Coverage benefits also include: 24-hour roadside assistance, rental vehicle assistance, tire protection, and trip interruption.
For more information on Mechanical Breakdown Protection click here or contact a loan officer.
Protect your investment from the unexpected with Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP). GAP is a non-insurance product that covers the "gap" between your vehicle's value and the amount you still owe. If your vehicle is stolen and not recovered or involved in a major accident, GAP may cover the difference between your primary carrier insurance settlement and the payoff on your loan.
Gap Benefits include:
- Peace of mind by avoiding financial uncertainty after a total loss.
- Allows for a “clean slate: when financing your next vehicle
- Protects your investment
- The cost can easily be added to your loan
For more information on GAP Insurance be sure to contact a loan officer. Credit Life and Disability Insurance are available on all Auto Loans.
Contact a loan officer for more information.
***NO PAYMENTS FOR 90 DAYS PROMO MARCH 1, 2023 - MAY 31, 2023***
RESTRICTIONS APPLY. APPLY TODAY!